วันจันทร์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

BuyPem America, My Pony Collection, Twin 2-Piece Quilt Set, Pink




Pem America, My Pony Collection, Twin 2-Piece Quilt Set, Pink
Asin :B001D265BW
Brand : Pem America
Model :qs3791tw
Availability :Usually ships in 24 hours


Pem America, My Pony Collection, Twin 2-Piece Quilt Set, Pink Feature
  • Twin size 68 by 86 inches
  • Hand made construction
  • Twin set is quilt and one standard sham
  • Machine wash and dry
  • Made in China
Pem America, My Pony Collection, Twin 2-Piece Quilt Set, Pink Overviews

My Pony hand made appliqué quilt. Twin set includes 68 by 86 inches quilt and one standard sham. Quilt is a combination of patchwork and appliqués showing My Pony on a scenic background. Cover is cotton with a 100% cotton fill. Quilts are machine washable, and tumble dry. Quilts are hand made in China.
Pem America, My Pony Collection, Twin 2-Piece Quilt Set, Pink BestCustomerReview

Pem America, My Pony Collection, Twin 2-Piece Quilt Set, Pink Specifications

My Links : Shop,Shopping Online Translation Spanish English Dictionary

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น